7 Sweater Dresses for Fall

A good sweater dress is a fall wardrobe essential because it keeps you warm, comfortable, and stylish. It is an essential for the cold weather as women sweaters are. On top of that, it is a versatile piece that can be worn different ways. Depending on the time of year, you can also go for the lightweight ones or the chunky knitted ones for the extremely cold days. If these aren't enough reasons to get one for yourself this fall, it is also figure-flattering!

I have collected a few of my favorite sweater dresses from Gamiss below. Let me know which are your favorites:

Stars Sweater Dress
Casual Loose Sweater Dress
Crochet Sweater Dress
Turtleneck Sweater Dress
Heather Stripe Sweater Dress

Bell Sleeve Sweater Dress
Striped Midi Knit Dress

Will you be adding a sweater dress to you fall wardrobe must-have?

xo, Abby

2 comments

  1. Sweater dresses are my absolute favorite for Fall! I love chucnky knits with otk boots. These picks are all so great!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)