Friday Favorites: Dresses Edition

I know, I know... I've been slacking off again. I hate reading about those lame excuses on blog posts for being absent, so I will skip that part. In my last post, I've talked about transitional style and how I turn to knits as my go-to option for this time of the year. But I also think that I am not ready to let go of wearing dresses just yet. I will always be a "dress kind of girl" and the seasons won't change that.

In particular, I am going to share with you 7 of my favorite dresses right now that I think can be worn any time of the year. These would be a good addition to your closet if you're not keen on buying all the time.


Vintage Style Party Dress


Shop here
When I saw this dress, I literally gasped. I do have a penchant for vintage fashion, especially vintage inspired dresses. This dress in particular ticks all the right boxes for me. While it does have a vintage feel, it is also very distinctively modern. I could see myself wearing this for a wedding as a guest, or some other cocktail parties. Not only will get you get a transitional dress but also have one that you can wear for special occasions. That is a win in my book!


Crochet Dress


Shop here
Another obsession of mine aside from vintage dresses? A crochet dress! I have a few of them but I can't help myself (just added this to my cart!) with this one. I love that collar detail, which gives it an elegant, almost snobbish feel to it. 


Tatiana Party Dress


Shop here

This mint color is what wooed me over. Plus, I've always been a fan of the bateau neckline and wonder why there aren't as many dresses or tops that use this particular neckline. The length of this dress also makes it highly versatile. While it is made as a party dress, it can be easily dressed down too, thus giving you more wear throughout the year.  


Sleeveless Cutout Dress


Shop here
This is another dress that I couldn't get my eyes off when I saw it! That color is just breathtakingly beautiful. The cutouts are also well-placed to give the dress a subtle sexy touch! It is also easy to transition for the colder months by layering it with a coat! 


Tie Waist Shirt Dress


Shop here
I'll admit the color is what drew me first to this dress. But I also think that every woman should have at least one shirt dress in her closet. A button front shirt dress is easy to wear and transition!

Vintage Dress


Shop here

Can we talk about this dress? I love the color, the mesh details, and the appliques... it is a true delicate piece! The tiered detail on the skirt of the dress also adds to its femininity! If you want to look soft and radiant throughout the year, this dress is a must-have!


Floral Lace Flute Sleeve Dress


Shop here

I am an LBD girl through and through... It is my most classic option for ANY look, which speaks a lot to its versatility. The sleeve and lace detail on this are just a bonus!

Are you a dress kind of girl too? Do you like to wear them all season?


xo, Abby

2 comments

  1. The first dress looks so pretty with the sheer effect. Love your picks!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dresses are all so pretty!

    Have a lovely day!
    xx Kris | https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)